Network migration completed…

Unfortunately though, it wasn’t a complete success. The storage on the new server is only about 8GB while it should have about 120GB. This is something I only noticed after the work was all done, while putting up the large PJ images. It was once again a screw up on the part of my hosting provider….

The proper and easiest way to address this is to create a whole new VM from scratch and restore this site there from backup, which I’m not going to do after what I just went through with this migration.

For the time being I put all the large files on a mirror server, and linked to those instead.