Allows you to use your JAMMA joystick setup to control trackball or spinner games.
JAMMA Trackspin, is a JAMMA passthrough card with a built-in spinner and trackball emulator that is compatible with most games that require those types of controls. JAMMA games that have a spinner or trackball wired to the pins where normally a joystick would be connected, will work out of the box. Other games may require additional wiring changes or adapters.
- High Compatibility – The card faithfully emulates industry standard trackball / spinner, generating precise motion signals that are compatible with most games including the ones from Taito, Atari, Irem and more…
- Passthrough Card – All JAMMA functions are passed through with the exception of joystick pins which are replaced with trackball / spinner control signals.
- Adjustable Speed – Set your base trackball or spinner motion speed with a built in adjustment pot.
- Boost Mode – Use a button (selectable via jumper) to double your speed!
- Reverse Direction – Use a jumper to reverse the direction of either the X or Y axis.
- Swap Axis – X and Y axis can be swapped via a simple jumper change.
Games that have been tested and found working with the card:
- Gigas (with adapter)
- Arkanoid (with adapter)
- Arkanoid 2: Revenge of Doh
- Big Event Golf (with adapter)
- Pound for Pound
- Goindol (with adapter)
- Homo Sapiens (with adapter)
- Brick Zone
- Golden Tee
.. and likely many, many more….
Rev 1.0: Initial Release.
Board Size: 50mm x 112mm
Current Carrying Capacity: 5V – 12A, 12V-3A