I have submitted a couple of new adapter designs and they are currently in production. With these two new designs, I have now created exactly 50 unique designs that cover approximately 500 unique PCBs. This took about 2 years, so that averages about one new adapter every two weeks. Not too bad considering all the other stuff going on.
The two new adapters are:
- Taiyo – for games like Chinese Hero and Shanghai Kid
- Nichibutsu Type A – for Frisky Tom, Seicross, Radical Radial
A few more designs and the project is pretty much completed. On the immediate to do list we now have:
- Atari – for the most popular Atari games. Unfortunately most of those are unique
- Taito Space Invaders – to complement the Midway boardset
- Zaccaria – for some old faves like Money Money and Jackrabbit
- Bally MCR – for Tapper, Tron and the other Midway games
- Bally Sente SAC – For Night Stocker, Hat Trick, etc…
… and maybe a few others that are not on the top of my mind. After that it’s requests only, for not uncommon games.