I have received a new set of JAMMA adapters that I’ve been designing over the last few weeks. This set includes new adapters and updates to old designs.
New adapters include:
- Tecfri – for Tecfri developed games like Hole Land, Sauro, Crazy Rally, etc…
- Rally-X – for Namco Rally-X which differs from the typical Galaxian / Pacman pinout type Namco used during this period.
- Atari Digdug – for the Atari licensed variant of the Namco developed game.
- Nintendo Playchoice 10 Single Monitor – for the single monitor version of the PC-10 hardware. This adapter will be capable of displaying the counter on-screen as an overlay on top of the game video.
- Taito Gladiator – for the somewhat popular Taito Gladiator that I’ve been getting a lot of requests for.
Changes to existing adapters include:
- Galaxian – added support for Eagle and better handling of bootleg audio
- Nintendo VS – improved video and audio section
- Nintendo – improved video and audio section
These adapters will be listed on Ebay after they are thoroughly tested.